Twin Engine Piston Aircraft Insurance

Travers and Associates has been insuring twin-engine aircraft since 1950. Experienced pilots can easily purchase affordable twin-engine aircraft insurance through our agency at reasonable rates. Pilot experience and aircraft specifics determine how premiums are calculated. The insurance companies generally reward more experienced pilots with better rates and terms.

For lower-time pilots, insurance for a twin-engine aircraft can be complex. This is where our long history in the aviation insurance industry can help tremendously. We have experienced aviation professionals available to help place your risk and the skills and expertise to professionally present it to the aviation insurance underwriters. We have excellent working relationships with our underwriters spanning almost six decades, guaranteeing our customers preferred access and the best possible terms available in the industry.

A private pilot transitioning from a single engine piston aircraft will be required to train in the aircraft with a CFI for a specified length of time. The amount of required training will depend on the pilot, the value and performance of the aircraft. Each pilot is unique; therefore, training requirements will be individually underwritten.

Customer Service & Claims

Whether you have a small or large claim, at Travers & Associates, we are here to help.

Click the link below to make a claim. If you do not see your specific request, please send us a message at Customer Service.

Online Forms

Our Company Video

Travers & Associates is proud to provide a wide range of aviation insurance products and services. We offer coverage ranging from aircraft liability insurance and aviation hull insurance designed to give you peace of mind to airplane renter insurance to cover an aircraft you may rent or borrow.

Watch Company Video