TurboJet Aircraft Insurance
Some jet owners make the mistake of working with their general property and casualty agent. This can be a huge mistake that can leave you not only paying exorbitant premiums year after year, but also uninsured or underinsured in the event of a loss. Policy language and FAA regulations may be difficult to understand. If your agent is not familiar with aviation terminology, you may not be fully covered when a loss occurs.
Questions that might be asked include:
- Do you have full hull ground and flight coverage?
- Is your new engine covered fully?
- Are you carrying the proper liability limit for the aircraft missions flown?
- Are your employees covered?
- Are you covered to rent, lease, or loan the aircraft to a business, relative, or friend?
The answer to these questions may be a solid NO! This is where an aviation insurance specialist is absolutely needed to help answer these difficult questions.
Frequently, a general property and casualty insurance broker will consult us to help place coverage. We cover the entire market and specialize in finding the broadest possible coverage at the lowest price. Let us take the hassle out of insuring your jet. We know the ins and outs of private aircraft insurance and may be able to save you thousands of dollars annually.