Corporate Aircraft Insurance

Corporate aircraft insurance is unique and therefore requires an aircraft insurance specialist. Aircraft insurance policies are different than other standard lines of insurance and, therefore, require a specialist. Aircraft insurance policies are written using language unique to the industry: FAA language differs from policy language, requiring an aviation specialist to assist with placing the coverage.  Trusting a multimillion-dollar hull coupled with liability limits into the hundreds of millions to a broker who is not a specialist can be a costly mistake.

In the aviation insurance industry, a professionally flown corporate jet aircraft will usually fall into the category of “Industrial Aid.” A professional crew flying well-maintained aircraft on business missions for executive and employee transportation has historically proven to be one of the safest risks in the industry. Industrial Aid policies will generally contain the broadest coverage for the lowest rates.

As an aviation insurance expert, Travers & Associates can help coordinate the proper hull insurance coverage and offer expert advice on liability coverage into the hundreds of millions through one or several of our preferred aviation insurance companies.

Customer Service & Claims

Whether you have a small or large claim, at Travers & Associates, we are here to help.

Click the link below to make a claim. If you do not see your specific request, please send us a message at Customer Service.

Online Forms

Our Company Video

Travers & Associates is proud to provide a wide range of aviation insurance products and services. We offer coverage ranging from aircraft liability insurance and aviation hull insurance designed to give you peace of mind to airplane renter insurance to cover an aircraft you may rent or borrow.

Watch Company Video