Cabin Class Twin Engine Aircraft Insurance

Compared to light aircraft, larger twin-engine aircraft bring on new and larger risk exposure. Passenger liability, training requirements, more complex and expensive equipment, and general policy wording become even more important. When you call Travers, you will speak with a corporate aircraft insurance specialist, most of whom are pilots. Our knowledge of your aircraft, the flight training facilities, and the insurance industry help us put together the best possible insurance package for you and your plane.

Many insurance companies will require pilots flying Cabin Class Twin aircraft to attend an approved school in the make and model annually. While we do agree with this school requirement, we understand that every pilot is different.  In some cases annual school in the make and model may not be required.  Because most of our brokers are pilots, they understand your needs. We pride ourselves on being understanding and flexible for you, our customer.

Customer Service & Claims

Whether you have a small or large claim, at Travers & Associates, we are here to help.

Click the link below to make a claim. If you do not see your specific request, please send us a message at Customer Service.

Online Forms

Our Company Video

Travers & Associates is proud to provide a wide range of aviation insurance products and services. We offer coverage ranging from aircraft liability insurance and aviation hull insurance designed to give you peace of mind to airplane renter insurance to cover an aircraft you may rent or borrow.

Watch Company Video